what kind of work do you do

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Sun Aug 20 01:12:39 EDT 2000

I started my own company (on the side) and I am developing an environment to
make it easy for me to write multi-user data-processing apps.  Along with
that, eventually, will be a tool that will hopefully be a lot like VB, only
better.  :P   All in Python...

As for my other job (writing a system for creating 3D representations of
search queries and results), I'm not sure, yet, how I could integrate Python
into the product, but if I can find a good reason (and an easy way) to do
so, I will.

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"R is a velocity measure, defined as a reasonable speed of travel
that is consistent with health, mental wellbeing and not being more
than say five minutes late." - Douglas Adams, HHGG, Chapter 34

news:8nnag5$226$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...