Thread limits?

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at beopen.com
Mon Aug 21 14:24:26 EDT 2000

François Pinard writes:
 > [Tim Peters]
 >
 > > > Could the above sentence be added to the documentation?  So, we could
 > > > more definitely rely on it, and there would be no place for confusion.
 >
 > > I leave that decision to Fred Drake, who I've copied on this.  [...] Since
 > > anyone reading the docs without that background would read "FIFO" and
 > > *think* "FIFO", I believe the docs give an accurate story already.

François,
  Appearantly I didn't realize in time there was an issue for me in
this thread; could you re-send the pertinent email or summarize the
doc change that is need?
  I don't normally see anything on c.l.py, so summaries of topics
relevant to the documentation is greatly appreciated.
  Thanks!

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at beopen.com>