Pmw ScrolledText- question about text cursor

europax at home.com europax at home.com
Mon Aug 7 14:02:39 EDT 2000

Hooray!  It worked.  Many thanks.  I was banging my head over that one,
reading all the books and manuals I could find.  I thought I was going
to have to find some esoteric WM command.

BTW, the instument control project that I am doing in Python is getting
a lot of interest from the Perl people at work.  They keep coming over
to my lab bench to see what I am doing and asking a lot of questions.  I
sent them to www.python.org :)  I try to influence by example.  I refuse
to argue computer languages or religion.

Thanks again,  Rob.