Simple Server

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Fri Aug 25 13:33:10 EDT 2000

In article <39a6ac83 at news.xtml.co.uk>,
Nick Trout <nick at nil_spam_videosystem.co.uk> wrote:

>I would like to set up a simple web server (intranet). We are using NT.
>What is the simplest/easiest way to do this and use Python scripts?
>Can I write Python plugins using Frontpage/server extensions?
>Am I best using Apache and PyApache?
>Is Zope *very* complicated?

If the primary purpose of this server is to serve results from Python
scripts *AND* ( all of these Python scripts are light-weight *OR* speed
of response to multiple requests is not important ) *THEN* probably
Medusa is your best bet.

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

The difference between "intelligence" and "wisdom": Londo and G'Kar  --Aahz