ExpectPy

Michael P. Reilly arcege at shore.net
Thu Aug 3 10:57:07 EDT 2000

Timothy Grant <tjg at exceptionalminds.com> wrote:
: On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 05:12:23AM -0500, Scott Pakin wrote:
:> Timothy Grant wrote:
:>
:> I've been getting those same errors!  I eventually got past that point by
:> hacking the configure script (yuck!).  There's a line that reads:
:>
:>     LIBS="-L/usr/lib/python1.5/config -lpthread -lpython${PYTH_VERS}  $LIBS"
:>
:> and that worked.
:>
:> *However*, I'm now stuck on make.  expect.c is using a constant called
:> "CBAUDEXT" that I can't find anywhere.  (I actually stumbled across your
:> message while searching Deja.com for a solution to that.)  Sigh.

: Thanks for the tip.

: I'll see if I get the same error on the make, and if so, it may be time for
: an e-mail to the author.

Hi there, the author here... I'm hoping to come out with another
release soon that will fix both problems (I'll have to verify the LIBS
fix).  The main reason for a delay in getting a new release out of
ExpectPy is that I have had problems supporting Expect 5.32 (there were
some bugs in Expect that ExpectPy exposed).

I hope "soon" is within two weeks or so.

Contact me about the CBAUDEXT problem specifically, please.

  -Arcege