Python and CGI

pehr anderson pehr at pehr.net
Thu Aug 17 00:32:08 EDT 2000

Dear Drew,

One way to make your web app deal with this is
to launch a thread to do the long-running task,
then feed the user a page with a "reaload"
meta-tag in the header that tells his browser
to load the page every three seconds or so.

As you fill in the content in your thread,
store it in an accessable file, and have the
auto-reloading cgi generate a non-reloading
page once the data is completed!

	-pehr