Weird Error

David Bolen db3l at fitlinxx.com
Tue Aug 29 18:46:37 EDT 2000

dwassena at julian.uwo.ca writes:

> Below is the code it gets called in.  Now I have the same problem with
> other method calls for the same object.  It is really mindboggling.

Hmm - ok, how about trying a quick interactive test?  If you
interactively import Qconfig, and then issue the "qconf = Qconfig()"
call, what do you get left with in qconf?  That is, what is the output
of "print qconf" and "print dir(qconf)" for example.  The latter
should show the entry for getQPath - if it doesn't, then that explains
the exception, but not necessarily why you didn't end up with that
member defined.

--
-- David