Folding in emacs?

Shae Erisson shapr at uab.edu
Tue Aug 15 02:36:39 EDT 2000

Oivvio Polite wrote:

> When using XEmacs I really miss the folding that is inherent in Pythonwin.
> So I search the web and find a couple of minor modes that do folding
> (folding.el, outline.el, allout.el).
>
> Which one works with python and how do I get it to work?

I read somewhere that you can set the regular expression pattern for
outline-mode (outline-el I think).
I have been unable to figure out what variable to set it with though.

If you figure it out, I'd like to know.
--
Shae Matijs Erisson - http://www.webwitches.com/~shae/
VirtualPairProgramming Wanted - Linux/Emacs/Python/Speak Freely