CR LF

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Sun Aug 20 11:42:31 EDT 2000

If you put your text between <PRE>..</PRE>, then it should come out with no
changes necessary, keeping spacing, etc...

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"R is a velocity measure, defined as a reasonable speed of travel
that is consistent with health, mental wellbeing and not being more
than say five minutes late." - Douglas Adams, HHGG, Chapter 34

news:q06vpsgsjq3ti9056ee7d510n8skuf69d3 at 4ax.com...