Weird Error

dwassena at julian.uwo.ca dwassena at julian.uwo.ca
Tue Aug 29 15:08:31 EDT 2000

In article <etdsnrnlxo4.fsf at alice-whacker.mit.edu>,
  Alex <cut_me_out at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Step through the __init__ function with the debugger.  My first guess
is
> that the attribute is not being assigned to after all, because your
code
> leaves __init__ earlier than you think.  Showing us the script would
> probably result in more helpful assistance.
>
> Alex.
>
> --
> The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time.
> -- Sir Winston Churchill

#as requested, these are the only two functions involved
#I have left the rest out for obviuos reasons
#Indenting is as it was in the source file

class Qconfig:

	def __init__(self):
		self.qname = ''
		self.packages = {}
		self.transport = {}
		self.qmaster = {}
		self._CFlag = 0
		self.qpath = ''
		if os.name == 'nt':
			self.qpath = os.path.join('d:','qp')
		self.qLogLevel = self._readLogLevel()

        def getQPath(self):
		"""get the qpath from the qconfig object"""
		return self.qpath

--
"Ancient weapons and hokey religions are no match for a good blaster
at your side kid." - Han Solo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.