Seeking Python news informants

prm vtbl.moorepe at memo.volvo.se
Fri Aug 25 11:09:27 EDT 2000

It would be great to read something about Mac OS X, Carbon, Cocoa, etc.
and whether they look like getting snakey.
I'm new to the language and totally hooked. It doesn't feel comfortable
enough yet on Mac OS 9 (few mentions of Mac OS and lots of code
breakage) and I don't have time to adapt my environment to PPC Linux.
I'm hoping Mac OS X will insulate me from the OS and let me dive in!