newbie question: python and c++ objects

zander zander at dont.net
Sat Aug 5 16:56:18 EDT 2000

Hello All

I am working on a game engine and I would like use python as my scripting
language. Basicly I have a large amount of c++ objects (or libraries) and
usually what I do to produce a new game is to create a c++ program to join
all the objects the way I would like them to.

So my question is, is it possible to use c++ libraries in python.If possible
could you explain how.

I have a library called libplib with multiple header files. pu.h sg.h ssg.h
and so one can you show me how to include the headers and how to use each
class. I have a class called vertex.

#include "sg.h"

int main()
{