Still no new license -- but draft text available

Paul Magwene paul.magwene at yale.edu
Thu Aug 3 01:55:46 EDT 2000

Ah, a classic Tim Peters post... <deep sigh of satisfaction...tears
welling up in eyes..etc>

Lately it had seemed to me that Tim's posts had become "all business"
except for the odd <wink> here and there, but here he is in full form,
restoring my faith in humanity (or at least my faith in Python AI --
don't believe for a minute that I buy that the picture on the PythonLabs
site is really of some biological organism named "Tim Peters").

just-think-how-productive-he'd-be-if-he-didn't-waste-all-his-time-posting-witty-responses-to-the-newsgroup-ly
y'rs - paul

[SNIP]

--

Paul Magwene