what kind of work do you do

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Mon Aug 21 07:21:39 EDT 2000

sp00fD <sp00fD at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was just wondering, of the people here that use Python at work, what
> kind of programming are you doing and what company?

I'm at the veternary department (only one in the Netherlands) at the
University of Utrecht (though I'll be moving on in just over a month).

* Web development (with Zope; generic website glue and a number of Zope
components and web applications)

* quite a few glue-scripts that tend to connect various databases to
each other.

Regards,

Martijn