Python not that wierd

Ben Wolfson rumjuggler at cryptarchy.org
Fri Aug 4 19:36:06 EDT 2000

On 04 Aug 2000 19:01:12 -0400, Alexander Williams
<thantos at gw.total-web.net> wrote:

>Alexander Williams (thantos at gw.total-web.net)           | In the End,
>  "Blue Jester needs food."                             | Oblivion
>  "Blue Jester needs fuku-wearing cuties."              | Always
>  http://www.chancel.org                                | Wins

Considering that this thread is completely on-topic in the way only c.l.py
threads can be, I think I can say that you should replace "Oblivion" with
"Gravity", and increase your Radiohead quotient.

--
Barnabas T. Rumjuggler's page of dumbth: members.home.net/rumjuggler

My wine of life is poison mixed with gall.
 -- James Thomson, "The City of Dreadful Night"