Win32gui... file dialogs?

Kevin Cazabon kcazabon at home.com
Fri Aug 25 22:20:36 EDT 2000

Unfortunately, I'm one of the "unwashed masses" that doesn't usually build C
on my Windows box... I've dabbled, but I've never spent the time to figure
out all the crap with Visual Studio.

q:]

I've been pursuing this on the Tcl/Tk front too, and there's rumors that the
next alpha release should support multiple selection in the file dialog.
Now, of course, to use Tcl 8.3 and above, I need to port to Python 1.6....
ARGH!  (and of course, the initial release of the new Tcl/Tk that supports
multi-selection will be sources only anyways...)

How big of a deal would it be to add the multiple selection flag to
win32ui.CreateFileDialog?  I'm sure you have a bunch'o'stuff on your to do
list... I'll gladly do any Python coding that is required, but my C is very
very rusty...

Do you take bribes, Mark?  q:]

Kevin Cazabon.

news:VlFp5.12261$Xg.115457 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...