Table widget - I need a very fast one...

Martin Franklin martin.franklin at waii.com
Thu Aug 17 10:27:33 EDT 2000

Horst,

Just goes to show I don't read the docs;-)

Whats wrong with this widget? Speed?  I have noticed that the
speed is drasticaly affected if you have a lot of columns but
not if you have a lot of rows

BTW. I have modified my copy of this widget to use Buttons as column
headings so you can add a callback (sort  on col.) and instead of
frames I use Pmw Panes to seperate the col's (so they are resizable)

If you really don't like it then GTK either with PyGTK or wxPython
+ wxGTK is the only other choice.....that I know of.

Martin.