Creating Python "executables" on Windows?

David Bolen db3l at fitlinxx.com
Fri Aug 18 18:04:18 EDT 2000

azratax at yahoo.com (Azratax) writes:

> I worry about changing it to look for python16.dll (or whatever the new one
> is)... what would your advice on this be?

I wouldn't be worried - it's just some hardcoded information for the
basic support files, so switching it to the new version should be fine.

Note that this comment also made me realize you'll need to recompile
the 'run' executables, since uplaunch.cpp has a hardcoded dynamic load
of python15.dll.

--
-- David