Quixote v0.02 release

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin at mems-exchange.org
Sat Aug 12 17:11:24 EDT 2000

We've made another release of Quixote, v0.02, an internally-developed
Web application framework, in case anyone is interested.
Earning its low version number, the templating syntax has changed
completely.  In v0.01 it used <? PI directives ?> embedded inside
HTML.  In v0.02 Neil Schemenauer rewrote it to use Python's usual
syntax:

template send_email(request, response):
  from sample import standard
  standard.header(request, response, "Send Feedback")

  '<p>Thank you for submitting your e-mail.'

  standard.footer(request, response)

Feel free to try it out and report problems, though we don't have time
to handhold people through setting it up.

http://www.mems-exchange.org/software/python/quixote/

--amk