How to Install Jpython in windows 2000 with JDK 1.3

Mark Wu mark at advtek.com.tw
Wed Aug 9 05:52:27 EDT 2000

Dear All:
 I already solve it, You could set jpython.bat like the following code.
Thanks!
-----
java -cp <install-path>\jpython.jar org.python.util.jpython
-----

 I think that is my problem, I have no enough knowledge of JAVA...
sigh..keep learning lo ..

Best Regards, Mark

"Mark Wu" <mark at advtek.com.tw> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó
news:8mr39i$ff3$1 at cinderella.biglobe.net.tw...