Premature end of script...

Jacobus van der Merwe jacobus at geo.co.za
Mon Aug 28 09:18:23 EDT 2000

Hi,

I downloaded Pyca (Certificate authority) and installed it.  I had
several
problems with modules that was not on the search path. (I'm very new to
Python).
While the modules were not correctly positioned, I got an error message
of
module not found (obviously), followed by the error message below.

All modules are now on the search path, but I still receive the error
message
below.  That is the only entry made in the error_log when I try to run
one of
the scripts.

Error message:
"[Mon Aug 28 15:12:33 2000] [error] [client 192.6.2.8] Premature end of
script he
aders: /etc/apache/cgi-bin/pyca/ca-index.py"

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jacobus