How to build the PyXML module ?

nico nicolas.menoux at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 17 12:17:38 EDT 2000

Hi,

I've just installed Distutils package but when I setup the xlm package I got
some errors due certainly to a wrong path for the Distutils. It seems it
seeks in /var/tmp/Distutils-buildroot/usr/lib/python1.5..... instead of
/usr/lib/python1.5... I guess. How to define this path or am I doing
something wrong ?

Thanks

news:m37l9g6i60.fsf at greebo.nodomain.de...