how to get text between HTML tags with URLLIB??

sp00fD sp00fD at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 23:28:44 EDT 2000

In article <Pine.GSO.4.21.0008182244560.1957-100000 at z.glue.umd.edu>,
  Roy Katz <katz at Glue.umd.edu> wrote:
> There should be a way through urllib, right?
> if urllib can't do it, then I see at as a deficiency in urllib.
> but thanks for the regexp!

I couldn't tell you off hand, and (no offense to anyone) occassionally
I find that python modules will suprise me that way.  This is partially
due to the fact that I started out with Perl, so I'm a little spoiled,
but it baffled me that I needed a seperate module to handle cookies and
that the standard cgi module didn't provide that functionality.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.