Tkinter Question

Richard Chamberlain richard_chamberlain at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 15 02:05:44 EDT 2000

I'm not overly sure what you mean Darren,

If you're creating a wizard type interface surely you want to keep the
layout pretty much the same, so perhaps two buttons bottom right, and
Text in the top. Then it's just a matter of changing the contents of
these things.

Fortunately the marvellous resource known as John Grayson has a set of
source code which you can download at www.manning.com/grayson a bit of
which is a wizard type interface.

Enjoy,

Richard