Kalman filter code?

Steve Juranich sjuranic at condor.ee.washington.edu
Thu Aug 3 14:27:27 EDT 2000

Thanks for asking this question.  I will be using Kalman filtering
extensively in my research as well.  I would be interested in helping you
develop this module.  But I must give you a few caveats:

1) I am /very/ new to Python.  I haven't even used it in a real application
yet.

2) I know /nothing/ about Kalman filtering. I know that I have to learn it,
but since I just started my research, my professor has had me focusing on
other things.

Please let me know if you are interested in having me help.

Stephen W. Juranich								sjuranic at ee.washington.edu
Electrical Engineering  	 	   http://students.washington.edu/sjuranic
University of Washington				http://truk.ee.washington.edu/ssli