Determine calling module's name

Roland Mas mas at echo.fr
Thu Aug 10 23:31:43 EDT 2000

David Goodger (2000-08-10 22:49:20 -0400) :

> on 2000-08-10 03:17, Roland Mas (mas at echo.fr) wrote:
> > (file, line, func, None) = list [len (list) - 3]
> > (file, func, None) = whocalled ()
>
> Um. Assigning to None. Bad idea. Side effects. Ouch! Please be careful!

Really?  What kind of side effects could that have?  I'm particularly
looking for a memory leak somewhere, so I'm really interested.  I
fixed the bug in my code, but I won't be able to test it before
several hours, and anyway I'm interested.

Thanks,
Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Il vaut mieux insulter une commode Louis XV qu'une armoire à glace.