help explaining rationale for indentation

Aron Insinga ainsinga at infomation.com
Tue Aug 22 15:57:41 EDT 2000

*sigh*  A couple of my coworkers think it is hard to read Python code since
there's no '}' at the end of a compound statement.  S section of the Python
FAQ <http://www.python.org/doc/FAQ.html#6.2> gives a small example of bogus
indentation in C/C++ creating confusion.  I recall reading a much longer
piece of code illustrating this problem, and the article described Python
as a WYSIWYG programming language, but I can't find it.  I have searched
the web and python.org web site and browsed through many tutorials and
language comparisons but can't seem to find it.  Any help locating this
example would be appreciated.

Thank you.

- Aron Insinga