Python not that wierd

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Sat Aug 5 05:56:01 EDT 2000

Moshe Zadka <moshez at math.huji.ac.il> wrote:
[we all turn out to play RPGs]
> Andrew, face it, we're all geeks who had nothing better to do in high
> school (that was before Python, of course).

Except me; I apparently had plenty to do in high school, as I only started
playing RPGs afterwards. I'm doing more RPGs now than ever after
discovering Python. Including an extremely classic Dutch RPG Queeste, thanks
to Boudewijn elsewhere in this thread. [this ad added for the benefit
of Boudewijn :)]

Regards,

Martijn