Tkinter & IDLE

Richard Chamberlain richard_chamberlain at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 23 02:37:36 EDT 2000

Hi Bill,

There are issues with running Tkinter scripts within IDLE and it is not
recommended. Having said that there is a version of IDLE which runs the
script in a separate thread which seems to work fine. It is kind of in
development, although somewhat quietly ;-)

Have a look at

http://idlefork.sourceforge.net

Richard