Python and CGI

d. savitsky dsavitsk at e-coli.net
Mon Aug 14 13:42:59 EDT 2000

being an internet user myself i know that, if something is taking a long
time, the best course of action is to press refresh (or submit) over and
over. this will leave you with too many instances of your program running,
slowing things down even more.
i have certainly been to sites that have little "loading..." signs to tell
me not to refresh so much.  in fact, there is one at the jpython site that
you could maybe modify.

doug

news:3998264A.4718F09E at level3.net...