Python 2.0 and Stackless

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Mon Aug 7 15:51:49 EDT 2000

I was, of course, talking more about the licensing thread.  I too have seen
the stackless thread before, and wasn't taking it as one of the signs of the
apocalypse.  I figure eventually our raids on the CVS tree (Chris-bombs,
mostly) will slip past Guido's defences and one day we'll make the
announcement: "You've been using Stackless for the past three years and
never knew." Then Guido will be forced to accept the fait accomplis and life
will continue.

Are you sure you're not already using Stackless?
Are those real threads in your scheduler?
It's version 2.0.  Do you know where your execution frame is?
<evil cackle>
Mike