[Q]Compare PHP and Python CGI Program for web Programming

David N. Welton davidw at linuxcare.com
Thu Aug 24 08:28:51 EDT 2000

"¼­ÁØ¿ø" <linuxqna at chollian.net> writes:

> Hi, I used a PHP for web programming 2 years ago
> I meat Python Lang. 6 month ago, And I ilke Python very well.
>
> What's is difference PHP and Python for Web program...
> (ex. process model, speed, scale.....)
>
> and I'm programming WEB Mail...
> What language is optimimal solution for Web Mail program?

Another thing to consider is that you can use Python for *many*
things, not just the web.  So if you learn Python, you can use it for
all kinds of different applications.

--
David N. Welton, Responsabile Progetti Open Source, Linuxcare Italia spa
tel +39.049.8043411 fax +39.049.8043412 cel +39.348.2879508