Server-side Applications - examples wanted

timin at homeSPAMNOT.com timin at homeSPAMNOT.com
Mon Aug 28 14:24:04 EDT 2000

Zope sounds good, but it also sounds like I might not be able to understand it.
I can program in Python, but I have no experience with web servers or
server-side apps, and I don't even know how to begin learning about them!  I
would like to read a book that would explain the subject, but I have not been
able to find one.  That's why I'm looking for examples.

Do you know of an example using Zope that I could download and try out?

Thanks,