Python in politics (sssssssssnake!)

Guido van Rossum guido at beopen.com
Tue Aug 1 00:10:54 EDT 2000

ralph at inputplus.demon.co.uk (Ralph Corderoy) writes:

> > > Maybe we should send Addo Stuur a few Python books :-)
> >
> > Not a bad idea!  I'd be happy to do this, if Addo could be
> > interested.  Do you think that Addo can program in any language?  Or
> > is he just a computer *user*?  Can you get me in touch with him?
> > (Nederlands is OK!)
>
> Do you know of http://www.addostuur.com/?

Yes, but I feel I've been out of touch with Dutch culture too long,
and I've never read any of his books.  I'd prefer if someone from the
Netherlands who's familiar with his work would get in touch with Addo
first.  I'd be happy to be cc'ed.

--Guido van Rossum (home page: http://www.pythonlabs.com/~guido/)