Python in game development?

Grant Edwards nobody at nowhere.nohow
Wed Aug 30 12:07:57 EDT 2000

In article <h55r5.19698$r4.10070 at news.indigo.ie>, Gerry Quinn wrote:

>Okay, the bugs can sometimes be located by test examples, single-stepping,
>all manner of things.  But really fixing them means understanding what went
>wrong.  I always have a really bad feeling about code that works when I
>don't really know why it works...

In my experience, code that works when you don't really know why it works
(especially when it didn't used to) generally doesn't -- you just haven't
yet noticed exactly _how_ it doesn't work.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I feel like I'm
                                  at               in a Toilet Bowl with a