ANN: Clifford Algebras in Python

kern at caltech.edu kern at caltech.edu
Sun Aug 27 23:29:15 EDT 2000

On Sun, 27 Aug 2000 11:02:32 -0700, Erik Max Francis <max at alcyone.com>
wrote:

>Will Ware wrote:
>
>> kern at caltech.edu wrote:
>>
>> > [snip insanely long post]
>> > Sorry.  I didn't realize how *much* I'd written.
>>
>> A handy thing to do to share a big piece of source code is to post it
>> in
>> alt.sources, and mention that posting here in c.l.python.
>
>A pointer (not the code!) in sci.math might be useful, as well, since
>there are a few Clifford algebraists in there (although one in
>particular will probably be not be thrilled to hear of a competing
>product with his favorite).

I'll be sure to do so when I cut the next release soon (onto the
Starship, not USENET!).

BTW, I've noticed a nasty bug in the laInv method.  E-mail me if you
can't wait the few days until the next release or fix it yourself.
Also, I've been informed that the name "pyCA" is taken by Michael
Ströder's X.509 certificate authority (written in Python, naturally.
See: http://www.pyca.de ).  The next iteration of my code will be named
"pyCliff".

And frankly, I don't care if Pertti gets pissed.  :-)

--
Robert Kern
kern at caltech.edu

  -- Richard Harter