Slightly OT - Need hep beta testing Python Q's for certification

icurhere2 at my-deja.com icurhere2 at my-deja.com
Wed Aug 2 09:09:16 EDT 2000

Hello,

I am currently charged with developing a test in Python 1.5, and need
some people to review the questions that are currently in beta.  The
test should be there for the next couple of days, and I would
appreciate any comments about the test that could be provided.  If
interested, the beta test is available at the following URL:

http://www.brainbench.com/testcenter/brainbench/t1.jsp?core=%
2Fbetapins.html

making sure that the URL is one line.  All feedback and comments will
be taken into account.  A beta test consists of 32 items (2 independent
sets of 16) and the amount of time required varies from person to
person.

If anyone was any questions or comments, please E-mail me with the
contact information below.

Thanks,
Michael Becraft
mailto:michael.becraft at NOSPAMbrainbench.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.