updated version of David Ascher's compile.py?

Mark Hammond MarkH at ActiveState.com
Mon Aug 28 19:47:19 EDT 2000

<gangli at msn.com> wrote in message news:8oe6sb$k3k$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...
> In article <hpYp5.18864$Xg.122696 at news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
>   "Mark Hammond" <MarkH at ActiveState.com> wrote:

> > If you still believe there is a bug, send me spme short code with
the
> > actual output and the expected output.

> Python 1.5.2 (#0, Apr 13 1999, 10:51:12) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)] on
win32
> Copyright 1991-1995 Stichting Mathematisch Centrum, Amsterdam
> '05/03/99 22:23:16'
> (1999, 5, 3, 17, 23, 16, 0, 123, 1)

This looks correct to me.  The Win32 documentation states:
"FindFirstFile and FindNextFile report file times in Coordinated
Universal Time (UTC) format."

And this is what it looks like is happening.  If you change the last
line quoted to give you the UTC time of the file, you should find they
agree.

Mark.