Tkinter checkbutton menu item,

Martin Franklin martin.franklin at waii.com
Wed Aug 23 11:50:36 EDT 2000

Hi,

I have a problem with my checkbutton menu items.....
I have a `main` python program that calls in a new window
and displays a canvas with some graphs on....  This new window
has it's own menu bar and a couple of menu items are check buttons.

Ok so far.

When I destroy this new window and call it up again from my main program
the checkbuttons that I changed in the first instance 'remember' they
were checked and look reversed if you know what I mean.  This
new window is in it's own class in a seperate module.  I have tried to
reload the module but still it remembers...

Q.  Why....how...

TIA
Martin.

BTW i'm using 1.5.2 on 3xUnix, RH Linux and Win*