bytes/sec

Scott kain at cableadmin.com
Sat Aug 12 09:54:05 EDT 2000

This won't quite work right because there is no guarantee that recv will
receive BLOCK_SIZE_IN_BITS bits every time.  Perhaps you could do something
like this:

while 1:
	t1 = time.clock ()
	data = con.recv (BLOCK_SIZE_IN_BITS)
	bps = len (data) / (time.cloci () - t1)
	if not data: break
	## Process your data

Of course, I haven't tested this, so your results may vary.

-Scott