Telecommuting (was Re: Looking for Python programmers--where

Mikael Olofsson mikael at isy.liu.se
Thu Aug 24 03:09:30 EDT 2000

On 23-Aug-00 Stuart Ford wrote:
 >  With the coming availability of broadband, many people will have the
 >  ability
 >  to have high quality video conferencing.  Close enough to face-to-face for
 >  me,
 >  without having to commute or relocate.

I once heard of a company that was located in (at least) two places.
However, the two offices coffee rooms were connected. In both coffee
rooms, the other was displayed on one of the walls, and they had both
visual and auditive contact. In that way they shared coffee room, even
though they were miles apart.

Too-bad-I-forgot-which-company-ly y'rs

/Mikael

E-Mail:  Mikael Olofsson <mikael at isy.liu.se>