Does anyone use Python professionally in Ireland or in the UK

Martin Skøtt mskott at image.dk
Wed Aug 16 14:35:04 EDT 2000

Hi

Im currently looking for a fulltime job in one of the above mentioned
countries and I would love to work with Python. After having followed
different job database web sites the last month or so I still haven't
seen a single company looking for a Python programmer. All of the ads
where the word Python is used mention the language as "nice if you
know" and studd like that.
Can anyone point me in the direction of companies using Python in
these countries?

--
Many regards
Martin Skøtt
mskott at image.dk

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I
have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
--Buddha