Perl vs. Python: 100 ways Python is better than Perl

JavaPython javapython at aol.com
Fri Aug 18 19:32:49 EDT 2000

Good I caught your attention!

If you know JPython, LEARN CORBA, J2EE
Come join an exciting pre-IPO company!
Arizona JPython developer needed!
Do you like JPython?
Do you really like JPython?
If you don't know Java or JPython, but you do know Python...
Do you know Python inside and out? And you would like to learn Java, CORBA,
EJB, etc.

I am not a recruiter.

We specialize in Java and CORBA development, and we need solid JPython
experience as well.

If you don't know CORBA and J2EE development, this is a great place to learn.

Have fun writing tools for developers. Join a great team.

Contact me at this email address.

You can live in Tucson or Phoenix (Arizona). If you live in Tucson, you may
need to travel to Phoenix several times a month. Basically you can telework
from Tucson, and some  of our lead developers and architects live in Tucson.
Our
main office in in Phoenix.

Join a great team.

We pay a lot higher than industry average and offer a very flexible
environment.
We are well funded to boot. We have over 130 employees. We plan on going IPO in
less than a year.

Required Skills:
     Python or JPython.

Bonus skills:
     RMI, J2EE, JDBC, Java, C++, CORBA

We are willing to relocate for the right person.