Where is Demo/Embed?

Lars Luthman lars_luthman at privat.utfors.se
Sun Aug 13 09:47:54 EDT 2000

I want to use Python as an internal scripting language for a C++
application that I'm writing. I have installed all the Python RPMs that
came with RedHat 6.2 (python, python-devel, python-docs, python-tools,
pythonlib).

I read in the documentation about embedding that there was a simple demo
of embedding Python in the directory Demo/Embed. But where is that
directory? I can't find it anywhere on my computer. Do I need to
download and install anything else than the RPMs that I already have?

--ll