Lenghty startup procedure

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Thu Aug 17 08:17:50 EDT 2000

WxPython's demo program uses a timer to call a function after the splash
screen has been visible for a specified number of seconds (4?)...

Perhaps Tkinter can do this, to?

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"R is a velocity measure, defined as a reasonable speed of travel
that is consistent with health, mental wellbeing and not being more
than say five minutes late." - Douglas Adams, HHGG, Chapter 34

news:399B834B.47A9227A at proceryon.at...