what kind of work do you do

sp00fD sp00fD at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 20 10:59:25 EDT 2000

In article <m3vgwwrxhl.fsf at greebo.nodomain.de>,
  Bernhard Herzog <herzog at online.de> wrote:
> nobody at nowhere.nohow (Grant Edwards) writes:
>
> >  4) A plug-in for the Sketch drawing package that I use to draw
> >     diagrams for my technical documentation.
>
> Cool. Waht does it do? Could it be interesting for other users as
well?
> If so I might want to distribute it with Sketch or at least put a link
> onto the Sketch homepage if it's available fro download.

By the way, that Sketch program is cool as hell!  Good job.  I love to
see great things done with python.  I hate seeing python (and even
perl) being grouped into this CGI mentality, as if it's unable to do
anything but that.  Programs like Sketch and PySol (among others) are
doing wonderful things for the python community.

Great Stuff!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.