website python engine (slashdot)

Karl Ulbrich caribou2 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 16:03:53 EDT 2000

SquishDot, which runs on Zope (which is written in Python), is
already a pretty-well-developed SlashDot clone.

Last I looked, it could use some technology updates to take
advantage of some of the new frameworks and features available
in the latest versions of Zope.

Especially with something like Slashdot, understanding the
Perl code isn't nearly as useful as understanding a model of the
data you want to work with.

Zope      http://www.zope.org
Squishdot http://www.squishdot.org

Karl Ulbrich