input question

cræsh sacher at ctv.es
Sun Aug 6 14:51:36 EDT 2000

HI!!
I've just started with python. I've already finished with the tutorial, but
I still cant begin.
I've programed before with BASIC (AmstradB, QB and VB(...jes, for windoze)),
but I cant find a command to get some data from the user (like 'input "How
do you feel?", a$' in Basic, or 'cin<<a' in c/c++).
Another question: how do I build up a window with some buttons with
pythonwin? I 've found some commands like 'win32con.CButton.CreateWindow' or
something similar, but I get errors. Is there any IDE aviable for download?

Thanks
cræsh