Python Problem - Important!

Jonathan LaCour jal at faxnet.com
Thu Aug 31 10:25:08 EDT 2000

Okay!  Sorry this took so long, but the solution to the PyApache issue has
been found, thanks to the author of the mxDateTime module. He sent me a
pre-release of the upcoming version, which (once I got it to compile),
solved the problem.  I am now running PyApache compiled into Apache with
ODBC database access.  This will allow me to start developing some really
cool stuff!

Thanks to this, my employer is switching almost entirely to python
development.  Thanks a lot to everyone that helped me out with this
including Guido and Marc Lemburg.

Ahh, what a great language =)

Jon