Python in game development?

Gerry Quinn gerryq at indigo.ie
Wed Aug 30 06:05:24 EDT 2000

In article <cMYq5.9365$D7.377817 at news-west.usenetserver.com>, kragen at dnaco.net (Kragen Sitaker) wrote:
>In article <T1Ze5.9877$r4.5093 at news.indigo.ie>,
>Gerry Quinn <gerryq at indigo.ie> wrote:

>>Changing things at random and hoping the problem goes away is not the
>>way to fix bugs.
>
>In general, I agree with you.  But there are exceptions.

Good points.  (Though incremental compilation means that it only takes a
few seconds to change these things even with a compiler.)

Still, plenty of coffee and pondering the source leads to the most
bulletproof code, IMO.  Most of the examples aren't really to do with
bug-fixing.

Gerry Quinn
--
http://bindweed.com
Puzzle / Strategy Games and Kaleidoscope for Windows